Picture
Thank you Women4Africa organisation for this beautiful award Hairdresser of the year 2017 at the prestigious Kensington Town Hall. I was up against Jamaica, Nigeria and Sierra Leone won. This award is dedicated to the fathers, brothers worldwide and the AHB team.

We are looking forward to launching programs for fathers who wants to learn simple braiding skills for their daughters and also giving back to our community via Alpha Saba Kamara Foundation, empowering the next generation in using their skills to make a difference and impacting Africa and the World.

Award presented by Zimbabwein Top Fashion Designer

Comments

06/17/2017 7:43pm

I've been following her story since she entered the world of hair dressing. I've seen the potential in her and I knew that she going to be big in the right time. I was right. I am so happy for Anaya Kamara. She deserves it because she worked hard for it. Some may feel envious towards her and may bring her down. But as we all know, you can never bring a good person down! Congratulations, Anaya!

I am very happy with your achievement, Anaya! You made every women in the world proud of you. You showed us that a woman can do and excel on whatever she wants. Keep on chasing greater heights! Make a difference in this world because you are such an inspiration! May you inspire more people with your talent.

Anaya Kamara
07/07/2017 3:39am

Thank you so very much. I'm grateful :)

07/17/2017 3:56pm

I think heard Zimbabwean Top Fashion Designer somewhere. Fare Simoyi is the most Zimbabwean fashion designer, I know. She already designed some of the known artists in the entertainment world. I think the latest collection Simoyi has been Nicki Minaj collection. Congratulations to you for winning this award. You deserve it for sure and I know that being a hairdresser was your art and style. I haven't heard about this Alpha Saba Kamara Foundation. I am going to search about this and do something for this foundation in case you require help.

09/17/2017 8:33pm

Congratulations! You deserve that award you have there. I think you put a lot of effort and hard work, that's why you have that kind of award. As a person we all value awards, because even it is just a piece of thing it will mean to you a lot. It is a token of appreciation that you really did your best. Good job! I hope you continue to inspire other people with what you do, I know that you really love what you are doing so just keep on reaching your goal! You can do it!

Anaya Kamara
07/07/2017 3:37am

Aww thank you so very much. I appreciate you :)

08/19/2017 4:57am

Congratulations Ms Anaya Kamara! My sister is also a hairdresser. It has been her passion ever since we were kids. She used to style my hair everyday before going to school. She wakes up early just to prepare my hair. That's when I knew what her future will be like. I am never wrong.

rihanna
08/19/2017 4:53am

wild thoughts!

08/30/2017 2:38am

What a beautiful web.. Love to sit here...

09/12/2017 12:09am

Congrats to her for having such a honor.

Congrats to that lady for this achievement.