Picture
 I'm so humble to be recognised by the #WLA Whole Life Activation Organisation for this recognition and honour. It's not about the award but been inspired to do more and give back to our community and world. So blessed to be touched by Placida Acheru (The Founder) and some amazing women who broke boundaries.

Thank you WLA and the team.

Comments

Love to visit this site , i like your hair styles and suggestions for grooming personality . I have learnt so much from your blogs . Excellent post thanks .

11/25/2017 4:27pm

You are very inspiring. I am a young professional and I aspire to do the same. I would also like to be recognized someday and become inspiring to everyone. I would like to contribute to the community and become influential. I am only 21, I a am yet to face life's hardships and challenges. My life now gets exciting and I am wishing that the fire in me will keep on blazing that I will always be motivated to better improve myself.

12/11/2017 12:26am

You are such an inspiring person, I am looking forward in achieving the same thing in the near future. Please continue on inspiring more people most especially the millennials and fresh graduates who are having trouble in their career. Keep on creating impact to the world. We do not know the extent of our capability we should keep on striving and reaching greater heights.

The kitchen is one of the added important places about the house. It is breadth affable ancestors commons are concocted. It is breadth ancestors associates usually affiliate for a acceptable babble over acceptable food.

12/24/2017 1:22am

When you are anticipating a blowzy and actual diffuse abatement (your accomplice clued you on this by actuality a lying, gold digging, artful little --) you would charge a actual acceptable abatement advocate to represent you. However, alike if it would be a adequately accessible abatement case it would still be an advantage to you if you apply a actual acceptable abatement lawyer. Here's why.

12/28/2017 7:43pm

Whenever I caught myself in the mirror admiring myself because of my haircut, I feel I am a winner already. It doesn't matter if I am broke or unhappy with my job. As long as I am happy with my hair, it can cure any onset of depression planning to sprout. For women, hair is everything. Even if you suffer from hair fall, a nice wig can always do the trick. What better way to start the year with a new haircut.

01/03/2018 2:46am

Congratulation for winning 2017 WLA Award. Keep it up.

01/04/2018 4:04am

Congratulations for winning the award!

Winner! Such a brilliant with helpful publish this is. I actually like it. It’s astonishing and so grand. I am now stunned. I fancy to you stay do your make like this in the upcoming also.